Sunday, June 22, 2008

For The Love of Paper

I'm so excited about this new paper craft I'm testing out! I've been wanting to try this for awhile and I think it actually worked out. I made the beads out of strips of scrapbooking paper left over from my business cards. I hate to throw those strips out, even if I'm recycling, but they're really not terribly useful for scrapbooking. I mean I'm sure they are but I never think of them for that. I've been hanging on to them and this is my solution, paper bead and safety pin bracelets. Each one has a tiny skull bead on it, which my boys love to try and find. I like them so much I may try to sell some on etsy. I think I'll keep the first bracelet, which I'm lovingly calling my little piece of rockabilly.

3 comments:

dogwood said...

Very cool!

idyll hands said...

YES - you should sell those on Etsy. They are very cool.

Ekio Locatiare said...

Those rock ^-^