Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tag, I'm It!

It's the final countdown. This is the last week I have to prepare for the Handmade for the Holidays craft show and I'm feeling good about it. I'm sure everyone will be very excited to start hearing about something other than my very first ever craft show over and over again. Last week was all about making, rhinestoning (I know, not a word), stringing up and packaging tags. I wasn't so sure about how the whole packaging thing would go, I've never really done it before. I'm a simple gal who thinks a little goes a long way and that's what I did, die cut tags in cello bags stapled shut with a business card. I made a fresh new batch of business cards and they make me so happy. I print them on scrapbook cardstock, it's amazing how such a simple thing makes something so much nicer! Like I said, I'm a simple girl.

There are a bunch of tags I've never made before and when I return I will definitely be adding tag sets as a regular item to my shop, always before they've been in my appreciation boxes. Ok, ok, enough banter. I still have lots I want to accomplish. This week will be all about making price signs, a banner and making sure the booth set-up and business part of things is in working order. Before you leave be sure to check out the last photo of my Lil' Spitfire helping me out with some super hero thought bubble tags, super cutie!

All my little ducks in a row.

These are my current faves: Man and Woman tags and Lemon Lime tags

The tag spread. I couldn't work on anything else while the glue was drying. Luckily that doesn't take long.

Lil' Spitfire sporting his "serious thinking face"

No comments: