- Get craft room sorted and organized. (ooh, I've done this one already! I'm on top of things!)
- Make craft room an inspiring place to be, redecorate
- Reassess and raise shipping costs to actually cover my costs to ship and shipping materials
- Reassess my scrapbook prices and raise them to a fair price so as to stop ripping myself off
- Create regularly
- List regularly
- start adhering to my personal and business schedules, life is always better when I do
- Pick a few lines of product and then create only those, no more crafting ADD! At least not in my shop
- on a non-crafting note I'd like to drop this 20lbs of "baby" weight, it turns 3 next week!
Happy New Year!