Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Papercut Kitchen Hang Tags

This is a custom made batch of hang tags (700 to be precise!) all packed up and ready to go to their new home, where they will live out the rest of their days as pricing tags for some fantastic handmade jewelry. I love her idea of folding card hang tags so she can write more than a price on some of her pieces.

Below are the tags I made for the same client awhile back. Isn't it amazing how the paper changes the style and feel so much? I think it's part of what keeps me excited about working with paper, there are endless combinations! And working on them is like meditation for me, a welcome excuse to just sit.

p.s. I don't currently have a listing for hang tags in my shop but if you contact me at Papercut Kitchen I'd be happy to take a custom order.

No comments: