Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are We There Yet?

That's what the Bohemian and I like to blurt out whenever something's happening that we don't like and I'd just like to scream it out now! Whew! Whatever I got last weekend (flu maybe? or flu on the heals of poison ivy and topped off with massive allergies from the construction and a neighborhood full of new sod?) was worse than I thought and knocked me out for more than a week. This morning was the first time I woke up feeling like there was obvious improvement. I over did it a smidge this morning planting flowers with the boys outside. I went in feeling sweaty and woosie and a little concerned I'd put myself back at the beginning but I think I'm good and that tomorrow should find me nearly normal. Thank goodness, I have a fantastic special order to begin that I'm very excited about. Not to mention the fact the the house is pretty discusting at this point. I've cultivated some domestic science experiments in my day but I think I've topped my best with the state my toilets are in right now! I wouldn't be surprised if they contained the cure for all major diseases. Big time brownie points to hubby who is ever improving his nursing skills! All week he bought groceries, took care of the kiddos every moment he was home, catered to me, put up with nights of endless hacking coughs and even did the dishes! Woo-hoo, what a sizzlin' man!

No comments: