Monday, March 7, 2011

On "Vacation" (aka. Bed Rest)

Well, our unborn little one is proving to be quite the bugger even before he's officially entered the world. We are 4 weeks from our due date and I've been on bed rest for the past week and will continue to be on bed rest until our Little Mister arrives. Because of this I've had to put my Papercut Kitchen shop on vacation mode. I hope to be reopening in a few months when we'll have our household all settled in and I'll be back on my crafty feet (this isn't just wishful thinking right?!). Until then I hope I will still be blogging about crafts and I will certainly be writing about life on my other blog, Notes From My Fridge.

2 comments:

brittany - moccasin run said...

good luck with your pregnancy! i had a friend who was on bed rest for months before she gave birth, it can be a real bore!

Sunny said...

Thanks! I'm one week into it and I can see it's going to be tough. Luckily I'll only be a few weeks more at the most.