Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Split Personalitites

I'm becoming more and more aware of the fact that I've ceased being a story teller and started being almost exclusively a show and teller...boring! Part of it is that I cut down my computer time for Lent, decided it was good for me to find a healthier balance and so, haven't fully come back to blogging. Another part of it is splitting into two blogs which has me often not know where to post and even more often just not posting unless it is decidedly crafty news or decidedly personal news, namely the boys, leaving stuff about me and story telling totally out.

I'm working on coming back but I'm also a shy person and am feeling a tad self conscious knowing that if I post semi-personal stories about myself here I now have only a handful of people to read it as apposed to the 80+ at the old location which gave me a lost in a crowd feeling. Anywho, I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. I'm feeling thrown back to my first days as a blogger; self conscious, awkward, and like I'm talking foolishly to myself. I suppose I'm just feeling the need to get it off my chest so I can move on to what I hope is better bloggin' days ahead.

No comments: