Monday, February 22, 2010

Three Years Late And Fifty Dollars Short

Peek-a-boo! Yep, that would be six packs of photos. Whew, I have my work cut out for me!

I am so incredibly behind on scrapping my own pictures. My four year old's first year isn't even scrapped. This weekend I decided it was time to change that. Well, actually, last weekend I decided to change that but when I took my picture CDs into Walgreens all pumped to have an entire weekend of scrapbooking ahead of me it quickly became a comedy of errors. It's been a very long time since I've had pictures printed. When I had completely filled two sizable photo storage boxes of unscrapped prints I decided it was time to pause on the printing until I was caught up.

Now all I have to say is what happened to the good 'ole days when you didn't have to mess with kiosks and online uploads?! When I failed at my attempt to load at the kiosk and the man behind the counter told me he can't take my media I spent 4 tedious hours uploading to the website. Woe is me! I miss my local print shop where I just handed them my stuff, told them what I wanted and they gave me gorgeous prints by the end of the day. I must say though that Walgreens had a good price and their standard shipping was free so, though I had to put my creative itch on hold for an entire week, my bank account was happier.

Stay tuned for all the new layouts featuring my little man that I'm sure I'll be show-and-telling soon!

No comments: