Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

I got tagged by Stephanie of Three Loud Kids

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are 7 random facts about me:

1. I've lived in 6 different states
2. If I had been alive and old enough I would've been a Doors groupie
3. I am freakishly skilled at picking things up with my toes
4. One of my favorite books of all times is The Miracle Life of Edgar Mint by Brady Udall because it breaks my heart
5. I'm a slightly overbearing perfectionist
6. I think one of the best songs of all time (not just my favorite but one of the best ever) is One by Metallica
7. I wish I was the lead singer of a rockin' chick band

Here are the 7 people that I am tagging:
I'm a pretty good sport but not that good! Sorry Stephanie I'm a tagging party pooper!

2 comments:

cyeagerlmt said...

Heh...

I seem to remember you doing some singing there in Hot Springs... 'bout 6 years ago. You had some really good-looking back up dancers I believe. Well, one of them was good-looking anyway, didn't you marry the other one? :)

Sunny of The Beehive said...

Hey now, no divulging of embarrassing secrets, you know too many and I might have to block your comments :)